Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Key Game Animation???

 Kia ora bloggers, 

Today i'll be sharing an animation that i was working on for weeks barley even went on it but I finished it so here is my animation I made. Before I show you a for people that doesn't know what a animation is, A animation is a  cartoon like but you make it solo or with people. Also a animation is a type of movie thing but not realistic kind. You make it online using Google slides and other sites that have animation making. I used Google Slides, Here is my one. It was FUN MAKING IT! Have a try making one and that's all it bye bye!





4 comments:

  1. Ka pai Pranav.What an awesome effort to make all your own characters. I'm interested to see if they find all the keys. It's a bit hard to read all the text quickly enough. Any ideas how you could make sure people have time to read all the words?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Pranav, you've made a great animation. I like that you made the animation slow so the viewers can read what the people are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for it to be continued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pranav, I really liked your animation I understood what was happening however it was quite slow so you could try and changing the code. One thing I wasnt sure about is who is was talking first? Also how did they find the key was it on the ground? When I was making my animation I had a problem the talking was going too fast and my viewers wouldn't have enough time to read so maybe next time you could press ctrl + c that same slide and ctrl + v too give your viewers enough time to read.

    ReplyDelete