Tuesday, November 23, 2021

what i enjoyed in my Distance Learning

 Kia ora bloggers,


Today we have a task to send a blog post about what we enjoyed in our Distance Learning. One thing i enjoyed was having a new teacher that left :c it was fun having Miss lueii, She made awesome and funny jokes and Teach us a lot stuff we dint know it was a great time having Miss lueii in our class. And anthor thing I enjoyed doing in the Google Meets is playing my friends in games. Also I enjoyed sleeping in the weekends. And the best of all is game with the class we get to play so many games together like Blooket, Kahoot, Scavenge Hunt, Stop The Buss and more! That's all for it today, Sorry there is no photo about our Distance Learning I couldn't find any but stay safe! BAII!

No comments:

Post a Comment